A full-fledged electronic signing workflow solution
Send, sign, track and manage your signing processes easily. Our cloud-based solution is geo-fenced in Singapore for maximum security. Supports electronic signatures and digital signatures, including Sign with Singpass*. Sign up for a free trial, no credit card needed!
Quick Product Overview
Powered by Netrust
Asia’s 1st Public Certificate Authority (CA) and Singapore’s Only Commercial IMDA-accredited CA
How It Works
- Full-fledged solution for document approval workflows, electronic and digital signatures and document status tracking
- Hosted by Netrust and data is geo-fenced in Singapore
- Sign using electronic signatures and digital signatures including Singpass*
- Support Netrust token-based Document Signing Certificates (nSignBasic) which generate digital signatures that qualify as Secure Electronic Signatures under Singapore’s ETA and are automatically trusted by Adobe (AATL) and Microsoft programs
- E-Sign documents with nSignHub digital witness certificates for added security
- Choose to use our Netrust cloud service or host your own instance (on-premise, private cloud or hybrid)
- Fully rebrandable – Use your own logos and colours
- Integrate with popular apps like SharePoint, Salesforce, MS Word and more
Electronic Signatures with nSignHub digital witness certificates
Digital Signatures using
Sign with Singpass
Digital Signatures using
National Certificate Authority of Singapore
Qualify as Secure Electronic Signatures as defined in Singapore’s Electronic Transactions Act (ETA)
Automatically trusted by Microsoft (Microsoft Trusted Root Certificate Program)
Automatically trusted by Adobe (AATL)
Strong security for your signatures
nSignHub includes the following PKI components:
Will your signed documents be verifiable in the future?
Many business applications need signed documents or transactions to be verifiable months or years after signing, often there can be a legal/regulatory requirement to keep documents as evidence for up to 10+ years . Most people assume that a signed document will always be verifiable like ink signatures but there can be several issues when verifying digital signatures at a later date:
How LTV Signatures help?
We are fully committed to protect our customer’s data.
Our commitment to open standards ensures you can digitally sign & verify anytime, anywhere!
Most Trusted Operating Systems
Trending Mobile Devices
Sign any document
- Signer’s identity– in the form of the signer’s unique digital identity in the form of a X.509 digital certificate
- Issuer’s identity– this identifies who registered and authenticated the signer’s identity. The issuer’s identity is also in the form of a digital certificate
- Signer’s Identity & Attribute Status– this identifies that at the time of signing the signer’s identity, associated attributes and signing key were still valid and not revoked by the issuer.
- Signing time– this is time of signing according to a trusted Time Stamp Authority (TSA).
nSignHub now supports Sign with Singpass!
Get Started Now
nSignHub provides a secure and easy platform for sending, signing, tracking and monitoring your e-documents.